Thakoor Top Trek with Nainital
Highlights of Tour
- 02 Volvo tickets for 02 adults for Delhi to Shimla & Manali to Delhi
- Transfer/ Sightseeing services by ALTO cab for 06 days.
- Accommodation in 01 Deluxe Room for 02 Adults for 05 Nights
as per itinerary
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) as per itinerary.
- Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax,
Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- Honeymoon cake
- Flower decorated bed room
- Candle light dinner
- Kesar badaam Milk
- Honeymoon inclusion is once a night during Manali stays
- Monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any guide charges
- Any air / train fare
- Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Day 00/ Delhi – Shimla (370kms/ 9-10 hrs overnight at journey)Meal : No MealEvening pick up from Delhi Volvo Station Kashmiri gate and overnight journey by Volvo. And then proceed towards Shimla, Shimla is often referred to as the “Queen of Hills,” a term coined by the British. Located in the north-west Himalayas at an average altitude of 2,205 meters (7,234 ft), the city of Shimla, draped in forests of pine and oak, experiences pleasant summers and cold, snowy winters. Morning arrival in Shimla.
- Day 01/ Arrival Shimla, Kufri & Shimla Mall RoadMeal : Dinner OnlyMorning arrived in Shimla by Volvo and then pick up by cab, transfer to hotel and check into hotel. After freshen up proceeds towards Kufri. On arrival visit Kufri fun world, Green valley, Himalayan nature park and nearby places. Evening return back to Shimla and explore the Mall Road & nearby placesand overnight at hotel.
- Day 02/ Shimla –Sundernagar – Hanogi Temple –Pandoh Dam – Kullu-Manali(280kms/7-8hrs)Meals: Breakfast & Dinner onlyMorning check out from the Hotel & drive to Manali (7-8 Hours), en route visiting Sundernagar, Hanogi Temple – Pandoh Dam and valley of Gods Kullu, Manali is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Manali (alt. 1,950 m or 6,398 ft), in the Beas River valley, is an important hill station in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh, India, near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in the Hotel.
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved