Highlights of Tour
Key Sight of the tour : Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh, Baby Taj, Darwaza
Overview of the tour:-
Agra the city exhibits Mughal Grandeur leaving a passerby entranced. There are different vacation spots that are an unquestionable requirement visit for the occasion creators when they visit Agra-Mehtab Garden, Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah, Agra Fort and so forth. The most vital spot which pulls swarms from over the shores is Taj Mahal-the delegated greatness of India! See best of best places in Agra in this two days’ schedule!
Trip of the recorded Mughal developments of Agra Watching dusk and dawn scenes at Taj Mahal Exploration of the betrayed Fatehpur Sikri Pick up and drop benefit from the lodging accessible Guided visit.
- Day 01 :-The very first moment will be an elating touring trip initiating with Akbar’s Tomb and proceeding onward to see Baby Taj, amazing highlights of Agra Fort, Marble Workshop and so on. The feature will watch Taj Mahal’s excellence achieve another high amid nightfall time!
- 08:00-You will be gotten from Delhi and moving to Agra
- 11:30-Assisted Check-in at the lodging in Agra. Time to spruce up.
- 12:00-Guided visit will be started with a visit to Akbar’s Tomb arranged in Sikandra
- 13:00-Next goal is Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah which is otherwise called Baby Taj
- 14:00-Lavish smorgasbord/Lunch at an eatery
- 15:00-Resume visit by visiting the Akbar’s fantastic fortification: Agra Fort/Red Fort of Agra
- 16:30-A visit to the Mehtab Garden and seeing the lovely dusk scene at Taj Mahal
- 18:30-You will be taken to a Marble Inlay Workshop (see the low down of marble work done at Taj Mahal) and a Carpet-production Workshop.
- 20:00-Back to the lodging for feasting and tranquil night remain.
- Day 2:Begin your day by watching the Sun transcending the skyline towards the arch of Taj Mahal; it will be thoroughly eye-satisfying! Likewise visit the apparition city-Fatehpur Sikri.
- 06:00-Pick up from the lodging and guided drive to Taj Mahal
- 06:20-Reach Taj Mahal and see the happy scene of dawn over the Taj Mahal
- 08:30-Back to the inn for morning meal.
- 10:30-Check-out time from the inn after which a drive will pass on you to Fatehpur Sikri (40 kms). The places you must be seeing here will be Buland Darwaza i.e. The World’s biggest passage, Palace of Jodha Bai, Palace of Miriam, Hall of Public Audience, Hall of Private Audience and Jama Masjid.
- 14:00-Retreat to Agra for lunch
- 15:00-Departure time, make a beeline for Delhi through a guided drive.