Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Delhi
- Features of Tour: Outing to Jama Masjid, Rajghat, India Gate and Qutub Minar in Delhi.
- Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itimad-Ud-Daulah in Agra.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri enroute to Jaipur.
- Hypnotizing light and sound show at Amber Fort.
- Visit Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur.
- Explore to Mehrangarh Fort, Mandore Gardens ,Jaswant Thada and Clock Tower Market in Jodhpur
- Bishnoi town jeep safari and experience of Tribal India
- Explore to the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Shalieon ki Bari and Boat Ride at Udaipur
Tour Review:- For the general population having enthusiasm for Palaces, Havelis and Culture, this visit will be a brilliant opportunity to see the huge chronicled places that India is honored with. This excursion includes in its calendar the celebrated urban areas of Rajasthan which are wanted to be visited by each traveler originating from abroad or from some other state. We have outlined 10 Days Rajasthan Tour to investigate the havelis, castles and fortifications alongside lovely Taj.
- Day 1: Arrival at Delhi On landing, welcome by Amazing India Representative. Our Representative will manage you to Vehicle, Transfer to inn. Night stay at Delhi.
- Day 2: In DelhiPost breakfast, Kick off Delhi touring. Let begin from Old Delhi by visiting Famous Mosque Jama Masjid and one of the India’s biggest discount markets known as Chandini Chowk. In the wake of encountering old Delhi we will take you to Rajghat a celebrated commemoration of Mahatma Gandhi. Drive past to India Gate and Secretariat structures. Evening visit two well known UNESCO’S world legacy destinations of Delhi One is Qutub Minar and another Humayun’s Tomb. Night visit celebrated markets like Connaught place and Karol Bagh and so on. Later drop to inn, Overnight at Delhi.
- Day 3: Delhi – Agra (210km/3.5hrs approx) You will be enjoying hot served breakfast at inn. Drive to Agra through Taj Expressway. On entry check in. Rest for some time and after that start Agra touring. Visit world Famous landmarks Taj Mahal Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahah. Taken after visit of Agra post a different universe Heritage site and Itimad Ud Daulah Tomb is a Mughal catacomb in the city of Agra.
- Day 4: Agra – Jaipur (240km/5-6 hrs) After having breakfast , drive to Pink city Jaipur, encourse visit Fatehpur Sikri extraordinary compared to other safeguarded cases of Mughal Architecture of India. Proceed with drive to Jaipur. Register with lodging. Unwind, Overnight at Jaipur.
- Day 5: Jaipur You will be enjoying delicious breakfast at inn, Get prepared for Jaipur city visit which is packed with recorded points of interest that reverberate it’s and living conventions. You will Visit popular Amber Fort, Overlooks Maota Lake and offers entrancing perspective of Amer town. While returning to city drive past Jal Mahal. Visit of Famous historic point known as city royal residence situated in the focal point of the old City. Taken after by visit of Jantar Mantar highlights the world’s biggest stone sundial. Finally outside visit of Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds) situated at hustle clamor of Jaipur city. Night time for some neighborhood markets. Drop to inn, Overnight at Jaipur.
- Day 6: Jaipur – Jodhpur (337km/5.5hrs) Post breakfast drive to Jodhpur which is known as blue city in light of the blue hues that enhance a large number of the houses in the old city region. On arrive register with lodging, Overnight at Jodhpur.
- Day 7: Jodhpur Post breakfast continue for Jodhpur Sightseeing, Visit Mehrangarh Fort a fortress stands a hundred feet in magnificence on a for every pendicular bluff. Later on you will visit to Jaswant thada a smooth white marble remembrance to Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. A journey of Mandore gardens popular for its Temples, Cenotaphs and greenery enclosures. Night extra time to explore Clock tower showcase. Drop to inn, Overnight at Jodhpur.
- Day 8: Jodhpur – Udaipur (258km/5hrs)Have tasty breakfast at lodging, Post breakfast continue for Jeep safari Bishnoi Village. Bishnoi Village Safari is an association which is begun by Raja and Maharajas to demonstrate the rich social life to Indians and Foreigners Visitors. In the event that you need to understanding of Tribal India then this place is best for you. As an outing spot you will Visit Guda Bishnoi Lake which is common lake and flawless. Later leave for Udaipur, on arrive register with inn, overnight remain at Udaipur.
- Day 9: Udaipur Have flavorful breakfast at Udaipur. At that point continue for touring of Udaipur by visiting city Palace complex – noticeable milestone of Udaipur. After that visit of celebrated journey site Jagdish Temple taken after by Shalieon ki Bari an excellent garden. Night appreciate vessel ride at City royal residence. Later back to inn, Overnight at Udaipur.
- Day 10: Udaipur – Delhi (By Flight) Breakfast at Hotel; later drop you at Udaipur air terminal to load onto on trip to Delhi. On arrive Delhi register with inn. Rest of the day unwinds. Night stay at Delhi.
- Day 11: Departure from Delhi Breakfast at Hotel, Checkout from lodging. Astonishing India Representative would drop you at Delhi airplane terminal