Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered: Delhi , Mathura , Vrindavan , Agra , Jaipur , Delhi
- Features of Tour:
- You will Visit authentic landmark in Delhi alongside Shopping
- You will Experience Neemrana Fort
- You will Visit Shri Krishna Janam Bhoomi – Vrindavan and Mathura
- You will Explore World Heritage Sites of Agra alongside Taj Mahal
- You will Visit Fatehpur Sikri enroute to Jaipur
- You will take elephant ride to Amber Fort in Jaipur
Eight days excursion to the Royal Rajputana and the place that is known for Krishna can make your visit a most memorable day. The agenda of 8 Days Rajasthan Agra with Mathura Vrindavan Tour offers you to explore Delhi, Agra, Jaipur alongside Mathura and Vrindavan – The place that is known for Lord Krishna.
- Day 1: Arrive Delhi At night reaching to Delhi on Arrival you will be welcomed by our delegate and after that he will help you to the lodging for check in. Delhi is the capital of India and furthermore referred to be as one of the real portal to the nation. Delhi is where one can observe both old and present day life.
- Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing Post breakfast you will be taken for half day city exploration through old Delhi. Today you will visit Jama Masjid which is known to be the biggest mosque of India. This mosque was worked by Shah Jahan and its development began in 1844. You will likewise visit Red Fort, Chandani Chowk and Rajghat. When you are done here make a beeline for visit Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, President House, India Gate and Connaught Place. Ultimately you can visit Laxmi Narayan Temple which is otherwise called Birla Temple
- Day 3: Delhi – Mathura and VrindavanAfter breakfast, we leave for Birth place of lord Krishna; it is one of the seven urban communities thought about Holy by Hindus. On arrive register with inn. Here visit of every one of those spots which are related with Lord Krishna like Shri Krishna Janam Bhoomi, Dwarkadhish Temple and well known site Kusum sarovar. Later make a beeline for Vrindvan another town 11km far from Mathura. Vital spots to visit here are Madan Mohan Temple, Goverdhan Parvat, Iskon Temple, Banke Bihari Temple and at night see Fountain and light show of Prem Mandir. Back to inn, Overnight stay will be at Mathura.
- Day 4: Mathura – Vrindavan – Agra Post breakfast leave for Agra. On arrive checkin to inn. Visit acclaimed world Heritage locales of Agra. One of these locales is additionally know as Symbol of Love is Taj Mahal and another is Agra stronghold. Post touring back to inn and you can relax. Night stay will be at Agra.
- Day 5: Agra – Jaipur Post breakfast leave for Pink city Jaipur. On the way stop to extremely acclaimed site known as Fatehpur sikri. Post visit proceed with drive to Jaipur. On arrive register with lodging and relax there. Night spend at Jaipur.
- Day 6: JaipurMorning begin with the visit of Jaipur with Magnificent Amber post situated on slope top. You can reach to stronghold by elephant ride or jeep ride. Later visit different acclaimed locales like Jaigarh fortification and Nahargarh stronghold. You can visit here well known sanctuaries like Birla Mandir. Night light and sound show at Jaipur. Night stay will be at Jaipur
- Day 7: Jaipur – Delhi Have your lavish breakfast and Leave for Delhi. On arrive rest for while. Night spend at Delhi.
- Day 8: Delhi (Departure) Time to leave for Departure. You will be transfer to Delhi Airport to board to your destination.