Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered:Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Pushkar – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Khimsar – Bikaner – Mandawa – Delhi
- Features of Tour:
- Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar and Iron Pillar in Delhi.
- Captivate the excellence of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra.
- Look at Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Choki Dhani in Jaipur.
- Get charmed by the fortifications and castles in Jodhpur, Khimsar and Bikaner.
- Just explore Camel Safari, Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis and Gadisar lake in Jaisalmer.
- You will be Visiting Khimsar Fort in Khimsar & Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm in Bikaner.
- You will be exploring Open Art Gallery and famous havelis of Mandawa.
Tour Review:- Occupied boulevards of Delhi stick pressed with bright group, honourable pink structures of Jaipur and very much saved authentic developments in Agra – These are a few looks of the Golden triangle circuit of India. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur: these three vacationer goals of India are viewed as a standout amongst the most looked for after spots to investigate. Along these lines, we convey to you an unsurpassed most loved schedule of explorers in the Delhi Agra and Rajasthan Tour. There will be guided journey outings of every one of these urban communities displaying differed shades of Indian culture. Our team will take you to places like Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Birla Temple/Laxmi Narayan Temple and so forth In Delhi. Next goal Jaipur again offers you a visual treat with its stupendous castles (Hawa Mahal, City Palace) and fortifications. Additionally one won’t feel tired applauding the grand excellence of Agra city where we see the delegated grandness of India – Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and some more.
- Day 1: Arrival at Delhi Welcome to Delhi! Astonishing India agent will meet and welcome you at airplane terminal, Handover you reports and exchange to inn. Night stay at inn in Delhi
- Day 2: Old Delhi touring After a delicious breakfast early in the day prepare for an earth shattering day. Visit Red Fort which is made out of red sandstone and has two flawless chambers; Diwan-a – khass and Diwan-a-am. Next, set out on a cycle rickshaw keeping in mind the end goal to encounter the life of a past time. From that point, visit Jama Masjid, the biggest mosque in India. In this way, visit the Chandni Chowk showcase which has splendid gathering of brocades and silver. Continue to Raj Ghat-a Gandhi commemoration. Come back to the inn for a Night stay.
- Day 3: New Delhi touring After a scrumptious breakfast, initiate your voyage through New Delhi. Drive past the administration structures like India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhavan. Drive through Connaught Circus and Diplomatic Enclaves. Next, visit Qutub Minar, a 72.5 m high decreasing pinnacle of triumph. Likewise visit Iron column 2000-year old column which is totally sans rust. Come back to the inn for Night stay.
- Day 4: Delhi – Agra After a rich breakfast early in the day, drive to Agra. On landing, register with the lodging and make yourself agreeable. Prepare to visit one of the seven ponders on the planet; the renowned Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal was made by Shah Jahan in the cherishing memory of his significant other Mumtaz Mahal, visit Agra Fort which comprises of tall tale royal residences, group of onlookers corridors and two devout mosques. Come back to the lodging and Night stay at inn.
- Day 5: Agra – Jaipur After a delicious breakfast, drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit of Small Village Abhaneri, Located 95kms preceding from Jaipur. What makes Abhaneri Impressive is the nearness of Harshat Mata Temple and Chand Baori, baori is old advance all around respected at one of a kind creation of Abhaneri Villagers. Proceed with drive to Jaipur register with lodging, Overnight at Jaipur.
- Day 6: Jaipur Sightseeing After a generous breakfast, morning touring with a Local Guide incorporates every single well known historic point: Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Spectactular Amber post drive past to Glorious Jal Mahal. Next, visit City Palace which comprises of numerous tall structures, colossal yards and very much looked after patio nurseries. Visit Choki Dhani where you can appreciate heavenly Rajasthani nourishment here. Night free for autonomous exercises or shopping. Night Stay in Delhi. From this day you will begin exploration of grand Kerala backwaters and for this you reach at the Trivandrum airplane terminal from Delhi through a flight. Our movement specialist will get you on the air terminal and will exchange you to an Ayurvedic resort.
- Day 7: Jaipur – Pushkar Toward the beginning of today, center around quiet lake city Pushkar thought to be the best of Rajasthan’s journey. On arrive register with lodging. Pushkar Local guide acquaints you with the one of the most established existing urban communities of India. Here appreciate sacrosanct Pushkar Lake otherwise called Pushkar Sarovar. At that point make a beeline for Hindu Temple Jagatpita Brahma Mandir near the Pushkar Lake. Night is allowed to appreciate Pushkar city at your own pace. Invest night at Pushkar. Enquire About This Trip.
- Day 8: Pushkar – Jodhpur Leave at 9 am for an important traveler goal Jodhpur set in the obvious scene of the Thar Desert. On landing register with inn, visit the captivating landmark Mehrangarh fortification, it contains a portion of the best royal residences and jelly in its exhibition hall numerous extremely valuable relics of Indian dignified life.Later Head for the exquisite Umaid Bhawan Palace one of the world’s biggest private habitations, one bit of castle practical as historical center which has rich wall paintings, small artistic creations, protective layer and so on. Night start Heritage stroll with our visit control in slender paths of the old city Brahampuri, Which is Characterized by its natural road design and exceptionally renowned among traveler. Shop and stroll at clock tower showcase if time grants. Night Halt at Jodhpur.
- Day 9: Jodhpur – Jaisalmer Prior to leaving for Jaisalmer, appreciate a guided jeep safari to an eco agreeable order of Hindu religion; it is one of the distinctive network of Jodhpur. Post jeep safari leave for Jaisalmer. On arrive register with lodging. Invest night at Jaisalmer.
- Day 10: Jaisalmer Multi day loaded with Desert city locates as you make a beeline for wonderment – moving Golden stronghold, which is remain on Trikuta Hill. Drive up to Lodurva town (15kms from Jaisalmer) to respect design ruins and well known Jain Temples. While returning to city somewhere between Jaisalmer and Lodurva is a garden complex. It contains an arrangement of regal cenotaphs of Maharaja of Jaisalmer state. From that point, appreciate a camel ride on Sam sand rises. Back to inn, Overnight at Jaisalmer.
- Day 11: Jaisalmer – Khimsar After a generous dinner, drive to Khimsar. On entry, register with the lodging and make yourself agreeable. From that point, visit Khimsar Fort which has been granted the National Grand Heritage Award for Excellence by the division of Tourism, Government of India. Come back to the inn for a night stay.
- Day 12 : Khimsar – Bikaner After a tasty breakfast toward the beginning of the day, drive to Bikaner. On entry, check in at the inn. Visit Junagarh Fort which comprises of patios, stands and overhangs. Next, visit the camel rearing ranch, an exceptional homestead in Asia. Also, last yet not the slightest; do buy Bikaner tidbits and desserts which are well known everywhere throughout the nation. Come back to the inn for night stay.
- Day 13: Bikaner – Mandawa (192km/3.5hrs) Your excursion towards Mandawa town, known for its “open craftsmanship Gallery” of Rajasthan. Mandawa is live cases of Fresco expressions. Well known havelis where one can observe fresco is Sewaram Saraf Haveli, Ram Pratap Nemani Haveli and Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli and so on. Post Haveli visit back to inn, Overnight at Mandawa.
- Day 14: Mandawa – Delhi On the last leg of your voyage make a beeline for capital city of India Delhi. Unwind rest of the day, Overnight at Delhi.
- Day 15: Delhi – Onwards to Your Next Destination After a delectable breakfast toward the beginning of the day, you will be moved so as to the Indra Gandhi International Airport for your forward excursion.