Goals Covered: Paro – Thimphu – Trongsa – Bumthang – Punakha – Paro
- Features of Tour:
- You will Visit National Library, Traditional Medicine foundation, Thmphu
- You will be Exploring Gangkar Puensum, Chendebji Chorten, Trongsa
- You will Visit Kurje Lhakhang at Bhumthang
- You will explore conventional Bhutanese Farm House, Paro
- You will Visit Kyichu Lhakhang at Paro
Tour Review:- Bhutan is otherwise called the ‘Place that is known for the Thunder Dragon’. This place is situated in center of India and Tibet. Other than Buddhist religious communities, in Bhutan one can likewise observe astounding common fortunes and different types of widely varied vegetation. The agenda of 7 Nights 8 Days Bhutan Tour is covering the goal of Paro, Thimphu, Trongsa, Bhumthang and Punakha to investigate the beautifull valleys and religious communities and so on.
- Arrival at Paro When you will arrive Paro airplane terminal, our agent will meet you and help you to your lodging at Thimphu. Bhutan capital is Thimphu. Unwind for the day and night stay in the lodging.
- Day 2: Thimphu You will be starting your journey planning with a complete day sightseeing tour of Thimphu valley. Some of the spots you will visit like National Library which is notable for its gathering of Buddhist writings and original copies, Painting school which is considered for its tango depictions, The Textiles, Folk Heritage Museum and the Traditional Medicine organization. You can likewise visit the Memorial Chorten which is worked in the memory of third ruler of Bhutan and Handicraft Emporium. Night stay will be in inn.
- Day 3: Thimphu – Trongsa When you are finished with your initial morning breakfast drive towards Dochula Pass. In transit you can visit Gangkar puensum which is the most astounding pinnacle of Bhutan situated at a tallness of 7,497. Presently set out forward toward Wangdue Phodrang. Post breakfast at Wangdue Phodrang you can continue for Trongsa crosswise over Pelela pass. On the way you can visit Chendebji Chorten which was worked in eighteenth century by a lama known as Shida. When you arrive Trongsa check in at lodging. Night stay will be in inn.
- Day 4: Trongsa – Bumthang Subsequent to morning breakfast set out toward Trongsa Dzong which was worked amid 1647 by Shabdrung. Later you can continue for Bumthang which is at a separation of 3 hours. Going head for 29 kilometers you will touch base at Yutong La pass. When you arrive Bumthang check in at lodging. After you complete your lunch you can visit Kurje Lhakhang, this is where the notable holy person Padmasambhava figured out how to get hang on a neighborhood villain and later left the signs of his body on a stone, Jambey Lhakhang, Jakar Dzong, Tamshing Monastery and Swiss Farm.
- Day 5: Bumthang – Punakha When you are finished with your morning breakfast you have a choice to explore the enthralling valley of Bumthang. At that point you will set out toward Trongsa to eat at a nearby eatery. At that point begin your towards Punakha. In transit you can visit Wangdue Phodrang Dzong other than neighborhood town. When you arrive Punakha check in at lodging. Night stay in inn.
- Day 6: Bumthang – Punakha Post breakfast you can visit an astonishing complex which is worked at the assembly of two streams known as Punakha Dzong. Complete your lunch set out toward Paro. On the way you can visit the customary Bhutanese Farm House where you can observer the nearby way of life of Bhutan. When you touch base at Paro, check in at inn and night stay remains in the hotel.
- Day 7: Paro Complete your breakfast and set out toward an entire day touring through Paro Valley. Here you can observer Ta Dzong, the watch tower for the Paro Dzong. When you are finished with your breakfast continue for excursion to Drukgyel Dzong which was worked in 1647. In transit you can visit Kyichu Lhakhang which is considered as the most established and much sacrosanct hallowed places in Bhutan. Overnight stay will be in hotel of Paro.
- Day 8: Paro (Departure) After having morning breakfast you will be exchanged to air terminal for your destination flight.