- Goals Covered:Delhi – Corbett – Ranthambore – Bharatpur – Agra – Khajuraho – Bandhavgarh – Kanha – Nagpur – Mumbai
- Features of Tour:
- You will visit India Gate, Red Fort and Jama Mosque – Delhi
- You will enjoy Jeep Safari at Corbett
- You will go to Spot the tigers at Ranthambore National stop
- You will observe the winged animals (birds) at Bharatpur National Park
- You will see the Taj Mahal – One of the wonder marvels of World
- You will visit temples in Khajuraho
- You will experience tigers in Kanha National Park
Tour Review:- Untamed life visit will be an ideal alternative for a natural life lover and India will be your stop for the campaign as this place is wealthy in grouped natural life goal. The schedule of 16 Days India’s Best Tiger Wildlife Safari offers a reasonable opportunity to see the well disposed Royal Bengal tigers and numerous in the Corbett, Ranthambore, Bandhavgarh, Kanha and so forth
- Day 1:Arrival at Delhi Start your vacation by venturing in Delhi, where you will leave for the lodging where you have to stay and appreciate a city visit. Beginning from the notable spots like India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Mosque, and Qutub Minar till the dynamic market Chandini Chowk you can explore all aspects of the capital city and finishing your touring visit you can get back and relax at the inn.
- Day 2: Delhi – Corbett After breakfast, leave for Corbett. Begin your excellent voyage to the National Park at Corbett first as this is the biggest and the best stop of the nation India. At long last return to your room and spend the night to begin your undertaking the following day.
- Day 3: Corbett National Park Early morning jeep safari into the recreation center of wild creatures where you can see a few animal types, including pig deer, tigers, wild canines, wilderness fowl, elephants, winged creatures and a couple of reptiles. Appreciate delicious food and rest in the lavish room.
- Day 4: Corbett National Park After a rich breakfast early in the day, drive to Agra. On landing, register with the lodging and make yourself agreeable. Prepare to visit one of the seven ponders on the planet; the renowned Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal was made by Shah Jahan in the cherishing memory of his significant other Mumtaz Mahal, visit Agra Fort which comprises of tall tale royal residences, group of onlookers corridors and two devout mosques. Come back to the lodging and Night stay at inn.
- Day 5: Corbett – Delhi Reach to Delhi by beginning at early hours toward the beginning of the day exploring the biggest stop and reach to an inn where you can relax for the night
- Day 6: Delhi – Ranthambore You will explore and enjoy a train journey to Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan in early hours in the day. From that point you get moved to the tiger reserve and will register with a room in Ranthambore where you night stay is arranged
- Day 7: Ranthambore National Park Investigate the excellence of the superb national stop at Ranthambore and spot couple of tigers in the sunshine lastly reaches to your room and relax in the exquisite mood after a tedious day.
- Day 8: Ranthambore – Bharatpur After breakfast, start your adventure to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. Appreciate the day by observing the most satisfying areas in the Keoladeo Ghana National Park lastly rest in the roomy room.
- Day 9: Keoladeo National Park (Bharatpur) – Agra Appreciate watching a few feathered creatures at the national stop early in the day. After Lunch leave to Agra. Subsequent to reach Agra, register with inn and later appreciate seeing the legacy destinations alongside the image of affection Taj Mahal.
- Day 10: Agra – Khajuraho After breakfast, move to the following goal Khajuraho, which is notable for the sexual (erotic) models and old remnants and you can relax subsequent to registering with the cabin
- Day 11: Khajuraho – Bandhavgarh With the light observe the stunning magnificence you can see the stunning design of the temples and architecture as well in Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh. After seeing the workmanship and design of temples proceed with your undertaking to Rewa where you can detect/spot a few tigers in the Bandhavgarh Sanctuary and can relax in the night.
- Day 12 : Bandhavgarh National Park You can relax in the room in the after seeing the lavish green forest of the Bandhavgarh National Park all the day
- Day 13: Bandhavgarh – Kanha After having breakfast, we will move towards Kanha National Park. Subsequent to reach and register with lodging and realx or you can encounter seeing number of tigers in the Kanha save and relax in the inn by night.
- Day 14: Kanha National Park You can spend a day by seeing the flora & fauna of the forest and later on you can enjoy relaxing yourself in your room after dinner.
- Day 15: Kanha – Nagpur – Mumbai – You will load onto a plane in Nagpur and will reach to Mumbai. When you will reach to Mumbai than you will have to be taken where you have to stay.
- Day 16: Mumbai (Departure) – You will load onto a plane at Mumbai worldwide air terminal and leave for your desired destination or hometown.