Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Pushkar – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Khimsar – Bikaner – Mandawa – Delhi
- Features of Tour:
- You will Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar and Iron Pillar in Delhi
- You will Enamor the magnificence of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra.
- You will Gaze at Amber Fort, Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Choki Dhani in Jaipur.
- You will Get charmed by the fortifications and castles in Jodhpur, Khimsar and Bikaner.
- You will Enjoy Camel Safari, Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis and Gadisar lake in Jaisalmer
- You will Visit Khimsar Fort in Khimsar and Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm in Bikaner.
- You will Explore Open Art Gallery and well known havelis of Mandawa
Tour Review:- Colorful crowd with Busy streets of Delhi jam-packed,, excellent pink structures of Jaipur and very much safeguarded chronicled developments in Agra – These are a few looks of the Golden triangle circuit of India. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur: these three vacationer goals of India are viewed as a standout amongst the most looked for after spots to investigate. Along these lines, we convey to you an unequaled most loved schedule of voyagers in the Delhi Agra and Rajasthan Tour. There will be guided journey outings of every one of these urban communities exhibiting differed shades of Indian culture. In Delhi we will take you to places like Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Birla Temple/Laxmi Narayan Temple and so forth. Next goal Jaipur again offers you a visual treat with its great castles (Hawa Mahal, City Palace) and strongholds. Additionally one won’t feel tired commending the stupendous magnificence of Agra city where we see the delegated brilliance of India – Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and some more.
- Day 1: Arrival at Delhi Welcome to Delhi! Amazing India Tours’s agent will meet and welcome you at airplane terminal and will handover you documents and will transfer you to lodging. Night stay at inn in Delhi
- Day 2: Old Delhi touring After a tasty breakfast early in the day prepare for a pivotal day. Visit Red Fort which is made out of red sandstone and has two lovely chambers; Diwan-I – khass and Diwan-I-am. Next, set out on a cycle rickshaw with a specific end goal to encounter the life of a former time. From that point, visit Jama Masjid, the biggest mosque in India. In this way, visit the Chandni Chowk which has splendid gathering of brocades and silver. Continue to Raj Ghat-a Gandhi commemoration. Come back to the lodging for night stay.
- Day 3: New Delhi touring After breakfast, initiate your voyage through New Delhi and you will be driving past to the administration structures like India Gate and Rashtrapati Bhavan. Drive through Connaught Circus and Diplomatic Enclaves. Next visit is Qutub Minar which is a 72.5 m high decreasing pinnacle of triumph. Additionally visit Iron column 2000-year old column which is totally without rust. Come back to the inn for night stay.
- Day 4: Delhi – Agra After a luxurious breakfast toward the beginning of the day, drive to Agra. On landing, register with the inn and make yourself relax. Prepare to visit one of the seven wonders on the planet; the distinguished Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal was worked by Shah Jahan in the cherishing memory of his significant other Mumtaz Mahal, visit Agra Fort which comprises of tall tale royal residences, group of onlookers lobbies and two devout mosques. Come back to the inn and Night stay at lodging.
- Day 5: Agra – Jaipur After a delectable breakfast, drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit of Small Village Abhaneri, Located 95kms preceding from Jaipur. What makes Abhaneri Impressive is the nearness of Harshat Mata Temple and Chand Baori, baori is antiquated advance very much respected at novel innovation of Abhaneri Villagers. Proceed with drive to Jaipur register with inn, Night stay at Jaipur.
- Day 6: Jaipur Sightseeing After breakfast, morning touring with a Local Guide incorporates every acclaimed milestone: Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Spectactular Amber stronghold drive past to Glorious Jal Mahal. Next, visit City Palace which comprises of numerous tall structures, gigantic yards and very much looked after greenery enclosures. Visit Choki Dhani where you can explore heavenly Rajasthani nourishment here. In evening you are free for autonomous exercises or shopping. Night stay in hotel.
- Day 7: Jaipur – Pushkar At the beginning of today, center around peaceful lake city Pushkar thought to be the best of Rajasthan’s journey. On arrive register with inn. Pushkar Local guide acquaints you with the one of the most established existing old cities of India. Here explore holy Pushkar lake otherwise called Pushkar Sarovar. At that point make a beeline for Hindu Temple Jagatpita Brahma Mandir near the pushkar lake. Evening is free when you can enjoy pushkar city at your very own pace. night stay at Pushkar
- Day 8: Pushkar – Jodhpur Leave at 9 am for a destination goal Jodhpur set in the unmistakable scene of the Thar Desert. On landing register with inn, visit the interesting landmark Mehrangarh stronghold, it contains a portion of the best castles and jam in its gallery numerous extremely valuable relics of Indian elegant life.Later Head for the rich Umaid Bhawan Palace one of the world’s biggest private habitations, one segment of royal residence useful as exhibition hall which has exquisite wall paintings, smaller than normal works of art, protective layer and so forth. Night start Heritage stroll with our visit direct in tight paths of the old city Brahmapuri, Which is characterized by its natural road design and extremely celebrated among visitor. Shop and stroll at clock tower advertise if time licenses. Night Halt at Jodhpur.
- Day 9: Jodhpur – Jaisalmer Prior to leaving for Jaisalmer, appreciate a guided jeep safari to an eco well disposed faction of Hindu religion; it is one of the diverse communities of Jodhpur. Post jeep safari leave for Jaisalmer. On arrive register with inn. Night stay at Jaisalmer.
- Day 10: Jaisalmer Multi day loaded with Desert city locates as you make a beeline for stunningness – motivating Golden post, which is remain on Trikuta Hill. Drive up to Lodurva town (15kms from Jaisalmer) to explore building ruins and well known Jain Temples. When we will be returning to city somewhere between Jaisalmer and Lodurva is a garden complex. It do contain an arrangement of illustrious cenotaphs of Maharaja of Jaisalmer state. From there on, explore a camel ride on Sam sand hills. Back to inn, night stay at Jaisalmer
- Day 11: Jaisalmer – Khimsar After a healthy meal when u have been done with it, drive to Khimsar. On entry, register with the inn and make yourself relax. From this place, visit Khimsar Fort which has been granted the National Grand Heritage Award for Excellence by the bureau of Tourism, Government of India.Come back to the lodging for a night stay
- Day 12 : Khimsar – Bikaner After a tasty breakfast toward the beginning of the day, drive to Bikaner. On entry, check in at the inn. Visit Junagarh Fort which comprises of patios, stands and galleries. Next, visit the camel rearing ranch, an interesting homestead in Asia. Furthermore, last yet not the minimum; do buy Bikaner tidbits and desserts which are acclaimed everywhere throughout the nation. Come back to the inn for a night stay.
- Day 13: Bikaner – Mandawa (192km/3.5hrs) Your voyage towards Mandawa town, known for its “open workmanship Gallery” of Rajasthan. Mandawa is live precedents of Fresco expressions. Renowned havelis where one can observe fresco is Sewaram Saraf Haveli, Ram Pratap Nemani Haveli, Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli and so forth. Post Haveli visit back to lodging, night stay at Mandawa.
- Day 14: Mandawa – Delhi On the last leg of your voyage make a journey towards capital city of India Delhi. Relax rest of the day and night stay at Delhi.
- Day 15: Delhi – Onwards to Your Next Destination After a tasty breakfast toward the beginning of the day, you will be moved so as to the Indra Gandhi International Airport for your forward journey.