Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered: Goa – Cochin – Munnar – Periyar – Cochin
- Features of Tour:
- You will Visit Baga Beach, Colva Beach and Arambol Beach
- You will Enjoy Para Sailing, Wind Surfing and Dolphin Cruise
- You will Visit Se-Cathedral, Archeological Museum and Archbishop’s Palace
- You will enjoy live exhibitions and Famous Goa Casinos
- You will enjoy dusk at Sea Beach – Cochin
- You will Visit Echo point, Tata Tea Museum and Mattupetty Dam – Munnar
- You will Visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and Idukki Dam
- You will enjoy shopping at the neighborhood markets – Cochin
Amazing India Tours has planned the schedule of 11 Days Goa with Kerala Tours which is surely a remarkable lifetime visit. Kerala is a segment of limited land wedged between the Western Ghats and the Arabian Sea. It is a picture taker’s heaven with its perfect magnificence. Regularly named as a place that is known for flavors, you can appreciate some conventional treats. Appreciate the bright Kathakali move frame, angling and watercraft dashing at the peaceful backwaters of Kerala.Goa then again is a place that is known for shorelines, bordered with various palm trees. Other than getting a charge out of sun shower, you can take an interest in water sports like para cruising and dolphin travels. Recapture your wellbeing with the Ayurveda kneads which are accessible at the shoreline resorts. The places of worship of Goa are known for their compositional magnificence and chronicled significance. Last yet not the slightest; it is an interesting knowledge to have zesty Goa luxuries with quality wine, unwinding at the ocean shoreline.
- Day 1: Arrival at Goa Today our agent invites you at the Goa air terminal or Goa railroad station. Subsequent to checking in the lodging, you can spend whatever is left of the day appreciating comfortable exercises at the inn. Dinner and a night stay will be at the inn.
- Day 2: Goa Beaches Subsequent to morning breakfast, today we will explore the Goa shorelines. Visit the Baga shoreline which is one of the biggest shorelines of Goa. The white, clean sand makes the shoreline perfect for swimming. You can likewise explore water sports like para cruising, wind surfing and dolphin travels. Visit the ‘Ruler of Beaches,’ the Colva Beach. Extending more than 40 Kms, this perpetual shoreline is well-suited for exploring. Spent some lethargic minutes lying on the shoreline shacks. Witness an alternate picturesque excellence at the Arambol Beach. This shoreline comprise of few rocks and a sweet water tank on the shoreline. Enjoy Dinner and night stay at the shoreline resort.
- Day 3: Goa Sightseeing Post morning breakfast, today we will visit to Old Goa and the Panjim showcase; a flourishing city amid the Portuguese run the show. You will discover a portion of the most established places of worship here. We visit the Archbishop’s Palace; comprising of a Christian craftsmanship display. Close to this, lies the Church of St. Francis of Assisi; dividers of which are enlivened with Bible stories. We likewise visit the Se-Cathedral, the Basilica of Bom Jesus and the Archeological Museum. The Panjim showcase is a mix of custom and modernisation. It is a fortune place of relics, brassware, shell work, doodads and earthenware. Night stay at the shoreline resort.
- Day 4: Goa – Cochin Today you can spend the day according to your arranging. You can explore some shaking live exhibitions at the shorelines. Explore some time at the celebrated Goa clubhouse or taste some one of a kind cooking styles of the state. At night, we board a prepare to Cochin; the ‘Ruler of the Arabian Sea’. Dinner will be arranged in the train, as night stay will be in train.
- Day 5: Cochin Sightseeing After landing in Cochin, you check in the inn and after some refreshment and relaxation, at night you can walk around the ocean shoreline to see an enchanting dusk. Likewise visit the Dutch Palace to observer the artistic creations and extras utilized by the leaders of Kerala. Night stay at the hotel.
- Day 6: Cochin – Munnar Today we will go towards the green valleys of Munnar. We touch base here at evening. In the wake of savoring a customary lunch, we will relax for whatever is left of the day. Night stay at the inn
- Day 7: Munnar Sightseeing Today after breakfast, we head towards the rich green tea plantations. This pleasant site is adept for some ace photography. We visit the Echo point and the Tata Tea Museum. Later visit the Rajamalai National Park, a sanctuary for the imperiled types of Nilgiri Tahr and Ibex. It is wealthy in biodiversity. The Mattupetty Dam is a wonderful spot, encompassed by beautiful slopes and tea manors. You can explore sailing here. Close to the dam lies the Rose Garden, where you can get the opportunity to see heaps of bright winged animals and an impeccable trekking spot for adventure lovers. Night stay at lodging
- Day 8: Munnar – Periyar After breakfast, we will be moving to Idukki for Periyar. After reaching, register with lodging and later visit the biggest curve dam of Asia, the Idukki Dam. It is 555 feet in stature is an incredible dawn and dusk point. We additionally visit to the cardamom and tea plantations. Likewise explore sculling at the tranquil waters of the Periyar Lake. It is additionally a characteristic living space for a few sorts of flying creatures, similar to the egrets and the transient winged creatures. Dinner and night stay at the hotel.
- Day 9: Periyar Sightseeing Today we begin an early day to visit Periyar. We visit the Periyar natural life haven. From the savage tigers to the extensive elephants, this backwoods zone is wealthy in vegetation. We visit Murikkady; a famous espresso, cardamom and pepper ranch. Explore photography and trekking at the Pandikuzhi. In the wake of getting a charge out of some celestial normal excellence of Kerala, we come back to the lodging for dinner and night stay at hotel
- Day 10: Periyar – Cochin Today after breakfast, we will be boarding to a train back to Cochin. Subsequent to checking in the lodging, you can rest and explore lackadaisical exercises at the inn. At night you can explore shopping at the nearby markets. You can shop from metal models, camel bone cut things, wooden painstaking work and hand woven mats. Night stay at the lodging
- Day 11: Cochin (Departure) After breakfast, our delegate escorts you to the airplane terminal or railroad station, from where you can return to your home with some excellent recollections