Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Delhi
- Features of Tour:
- You will do Sightseeing Old and New Delhi, Rajghat, Lotus Temple and India Gate.
- You will Experience the stunning Taj Mahal , Agra Fort.
- You will Explore Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and elephant ride.
- You will be Enchanting Cruise at Lake Pichola, Udaipur Sightseeing
- You will explore the Blue City Jodhpur – Ranakpur Jain Temples Enroute, Meherangarh Fort, Jodphur Palace.
Luxury is a word identified with luxuriousness, tastefulness, sovereignty and so forth. Every one of these descriptors is ideal depiction of the regal groups that have thrived in Rajasthan. The Rajput families and their rulers have cut out a name for themselves in the historical backdrop of Indiaand their legends have pulled in sightseers from wherever on the planet.This outing is an impression of lavish and a blessed Rajasthan. These two things mix together flawlessly and make an ideal picture as we will get the chance to see on this visit. Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur – every one of these urban communities together will frame a fascinating and worth investigating blend for you.
- Day 1: Arrival at DelhiOn your landing in Delhi, Amazing India Tours’s official will welcome you with warm greetings and will welcome you. He will escort you to a pre-booked lodging, where he will hand over all movement records identified with your visit and will examine the visit program. Spend your night calm in your private space at the lodging.
- Day 2: In DelhiAgenda of second day will drill down some renowned spots of Delhi for entire day journey post breakfast. Red Fort (a fortification worked by Shahjahan), ever bustling Chandni Chowk remaining close by, Rajghat and Jama Masjid are locales of Old Delhi which are visited. After this, New Delhi (previous capital of British India) is on the timetable which has places like Humayun’s Tomb, brilliant Qutub Minar (second tallest minaret of India), visit of celebrated sanctuaries like Lotus Temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple, drive past to Parliament House, President’s home, India Gate and so forth. Afterward, shopping binge at Connaught Place and a conventional move program at a lobby will be de-focusing. dinner and night stay at the inn in Delhi.
- Day 3: Delhi — Agra [By Road 221 km/05 hrs]Post breakfast leave from Delhi to Agra by street where you’ll encounter the loftiness of the colossal Mughal Empire by examining different locales of authentic significance. Initial one among them being Taj Mahal, the landmark worked of white marble remaining as an image of ceaseless love shared among Shahjahan and his better half Mumtaz. This is recorded as one of the ‘Seven Wonders of the world’. Likewise you will be taken to Agra Fort (an UNESCO World Heritage Site starting at now), Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah (worked by Noor Jahan in the sweet memory of her dad) and neighborhood markets for shopping and eating out. Night stay at the inn where you were exchanged on entry.
- Day 4: Agra — Jaipur [By Road 221 km/05 hrs]An agreeable drive will pass on you to Jaipur. In the middle of a stoppage at Fatehpur Sikri is booked which is the recent capital of Mughal Empire (after Akbar chose to move his capital from Agra). Buland Darwaza is a world well known site here due to it being the biggest portal. Continuing the drive towards Jaipur-the pink city, we will move to an inn when we reach here. Night stay at Jaipur.
- Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing TourAfter breakfast, the touring will be through Jaipur will take you to Amber Palace standing tall and fantastic tucked at a slope (move to it on an elephant), City Palace grounds and its gallery, Jantar Mantar (worked by Jai Singh II and displaying cosmic gadgets of time long past occasions), outside visit of Hawa Mahal (involving 935 windows) Evening free for lackadaisical exercises and shopping. Night stay at inn
- Day 6: Jaipur — Jodhpur (By Road 280 km/06 hrs)Post breakfast heading towards Jodhpur by street venture (6 hours drive) and on reaching exchange to a pre-booked inn. Jodhpur is a popular vacation spot in Rajasthan on the grounds that it has a rich legacy it got down from the Rajput tribe of Marwar that prospered here. Evening visit to Mehrangarh Fort (a vast fortification on a ridge which offers an all encompassing perspective of Jodhpur) and Jaswant Thada remembrance. Night stay at Jodhpur
- Day 7: Jodhpur – Udaipur (By Road 250km/05hrs) Post breakfast, continue towards Udaipur on day seventh (5 hours). On the way visit the Ranakpur Jain Temples, an acclaimed Jain journey site (gave to the worship of Rishabha Ji: a Jain prophet). These sanctuaries were built utilizing white marble and highlight delightful carvings work done by learned experts of yester years. On landing in Udaipur, register with inn. Udaipur has different imperial legends appended to it and it has been named after Rana Udai Singh (leader of Mewar). Night stay at Udaipur.
- Day 8: In UdaipurIn Udaipur, you will be taken to observe some extremely pleasant destinations after a heavenly morning meal. City Palace including Peacock square, antiques (collectibles), works of art, craftsmanship pieces will be an astonishing spot to see. Afterward, post lunch begin you voyage at Lake Pichola. Here you can explore the photo culminate scene and furthermore outside visit of Jag Mandir Palace on the lake. Two more places which are proposed not to be missed are-Jagdish Temple (fabricated 300 years back) and the Royal Cenotaphs of Rajput Kings & Night stay enjoying the amicable hospitality at Udaipur.
- Day 9: Udaipur – Delhi Post breakfast drop to Udaipur to load onto on trip to Delhi. On arrive Delhi register with inn , Rest of the day do relax and night stay will be at Delhi
- Day 10: Delhi Departure Breakfast at Hotel, Checkout from lodging and amazing India Representative would drop you at Delhi airplane terminal, Tour Terminates here