Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered: Delhi – Taj Mahal, Tomb of Akbar, Agra Fort, Jahangir Palace, Sikandra
Tour Review:- We guarantee you an energy filled day as you picked this schedule and accompany us to observe each awesome development in Agra. Agra was a little town before until the point when it was announced as the capital of Mughal line. Under the Mughal, Agra thrived and turned into a delightful city with fabulous structures standing gladly. Without a doubt, The Feature for the day will be Full Day Taj Mahal Tour where we will be going to see the Taj Mahal and other recorded landmarks of Mughal Era. Outing Highlights A Beautiful perspective of Taj Mahal, visual treat anticipates you. With an assistance of a guide Visiting Tomb of Akbar, Agra Fort and numerous different landmarks of Mughal era Tour every one of the spots Comfortable drive through express highway Pick up and drop from Delhi
- Day 01: Arrive Delhi This awe inspiring visit starts from capital city of India that is Delhi. On first day as you touch base at Delhi air terminal you will get by our Amazing India official. They take you to the inn. With a warm welcome at the lodging; we will help you with check – in process. Thereafter will give over all visit related archive with some short dialog about visit program. First Day is totally free for relaxed and individual exercises. Likewise at night you can go take a speedy stroll around the clamoring avenues of the city. Night stay at Delhi.
- Day 02: Delhi – Jaipur Guided city voyage through Delhi arranged for you on second day. On your agenda you will have locales like Birla Temple (a sanctuary worked by the rich Birla family commit to the preserver of this world-Lord Vishnu), Qutub Minar (worked by Qutab-Ud-Din-Aibak), Red Fort (a landmark of national significance worked by Shahjahan), Chandni Chowk advertise, Jama Masjid (biggest mosque in India), All India War Memorial worked in memory of the fighters who lost their lived amid World War I, President’s House and numerous other. Leave from Delhi to achieve Jaipur through a flight and on entry, register with an inn getting a charge out of the exceptional Rajasthani style of gathering. Night remain at the Pink city.
- Day 03: In Jaipur On this day, you will leave on an entire day trip voyage through Jaipur. Jaipur is called Pink city in light of the pink paint coat that adornments every one of the structures in the city. It is one of the important vacationer goals of India and is a piece of the Golden Triangle Circuit. Spots visited are Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Birla Temple, Jal Mahal (raised on Man Sagar Lake), historical center of City Palace, Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort and so forth. The passage of Amber stronghold is come to while riding on an elephant. Night stay at the lodging in Jaipur.
- Day 03: In JaipurLeave for Agra from Jaipur on day four. Visit Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Buland Darwaza, tomb of Sufi holy person Sheik Salim Chishti and Jama Masjid are a few spots to keep an eye out for here. Proceed with your adventure towards Agra – the city which was the capital of Mughal tradition for quite a while. On Arrival register with lodging and later leave on guided voyage through Agra visiting Taj Mahal – a living proof of Shahjahan’s affection for his begum Mumtaz Mahal, Agra Fort (great red stronghold worked by Shahjahan), Mughal Gardens and Jama Masjid. Night stay in the inn at Agra.
- 06:00 AM-Pick up from Delhi toward the beginning of the day and helped drive to Agra.
- 10:00 AM-Arrival at Agra following a four hours excursion to appreciate an astonishing perspective of Taj Mahal. The guide will here reveal to you the story behind the development of this excellent landmark which is otherwise called the image of affection.
- 2:00 PM-Time allowed to eat
- 3:00 PM-Agra Fort or the Red Fort of Agra will be the following stop of your excursion. Here you will be made to see some wonderful highlights of a common Mughal stronghold: Hall of open group of onlookers, corridor of private gathering of people, different Palaces like Jahangir Palace encased by tall dividers guarding the entire real estate. It has been placed in the rundown of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- 5:00 PM-A visit to the Sikandra to see tomb of the immense Mughal sovereign – Akbar.
- 6:00 PM-Transfer to Delhi in the wake of spending an hour or so at Sikandra.
- 10 PM-Arrival at Delhi