Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered: Kathmandu – Changunarayan – Nagarkot – Dhulikhel – Panauti – Balthali – Kathmandu
- Features of Tour:
- in Kathmandu visit Swayambhunath and Durbar
- Exploring to Pashupathinath Temple and Boudhanath
- Trek to Nagarkot & Visit Changunarayan Temple
- Himalayan View from the Dhulikhel ridge
- from Dhulikhel it’s a 3-4 hour Walk to Panauti
- Exploring to a Typical Tamang Village
Spend a get-away by visiting the most charming area on the earth Katmandu the capital of Nepal alongside different attractions in the environment. Nepal isn’t simply known for old destinations and different attractions, however individuals who are adventure lovers can appreciate trekking, paragliding, biking can have a genuine decent time investigating the area. Through the 8 Days Nepal Tour one get an opportunity to investigate Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Namo Buddha and a couple of stunning areas that are referred to for nature ponders and additionally best trekking destinations. So investigate the tremendous district and turn the coming excursion a significant one.
- Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu Landing in Kathmandu and meet the Amazing India agent at the Airport and transfer / exchange to Hotel. Welcome drink and unwind. Later Sightseeing voyage through City and Swayambhunath and Durban. Night stay will be at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 2: Kathmandu Post breakfast visit to Pashupathinath Temple, a standout amongst the most critical Hindu Temple situated on the banks of Bagmati stream, then make a beeline for Boudhanath taken after by Patan Later back to inn, Overnight Kathmandu.
- Day 3: Drive to Changunarayan Trek up to Nagarkot up slope (04-05 hrs walk) Post breakfast drive to Changunarayan Temple, Pay a visit to Temple and afterward begin your trek to Nagarkot. It is a standout amongst the most picturesque spots in the area, famous for its dawn and dusk perspectives of the Himalayas. You can select Himalayas with its snow-topped tops on a sunny morning as there is a perception tower at the plain best of the town’s slopes. Nagarkot is at the eastern fringe of the Kathmandu Valley. Night stay will be at Hotel at Nagarkot.
- Day 4: In (4-5hrs) trek from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Begin strolling to Dhulikhel ignoring Rhonnie Bhanjyang, Kankre and Tanchok. Respect the Himalayan view from the Dhulikhel peak. Night stay will be at Dhulikhel. Enquire About This Trip.
- Day 5: Walk from Dhulikhel to Panauti (03-04 Hours Walk) Have a touring around Panauti. Drive to Balthali from Panauti (25 Minutes drive by lodging’s non air conditioning jeep). 1400m. it’s only 3 to 4 hour stroll to Panauti from Dhulikhel & promenade around this town here you can see the 800 years Hindu sanctuary of statues of the Bishnu, the Sun God Surya and the Moon God Chandra. Along the stream bank is a chance to visit the nearby Ghats, incineration ground. Panauti has been completely reestablished by gifts from France. Drive to Balthali. Overnight will be at Balthali
- Day 6: You will be enjoying 2 hours at around Balthali – Kathmandu After breakfast, investigate an ordinary Tamang town, Dada Gaun, where a Buddhist Community lives. It is exceptionally customary and segregated from the cutting edge world. Here individuals and creatures live respectively one next to the other. Walk upto Khopasi for 30 minutes. At that point drive back to Kathmandu in transit Bhaktapur touring.Bhaktapur, the city is additionally known, as like an exhibition hall of medieval workmanship and design with numerous cases of model, woodcarving and gigantic pagoda sanctuaries sanctified to various divine beings and goddesses which is 15 km a long way from Kathmandu. It is a combination of pagoda and shikhara-style sanctuaries assembled around a fifty-five window castle of block and wood. This is a standout amongst the most enchanting compositional show-stoppers of the Valley as it features the antiquated crafts of Nepal. The brilliant representations of rulers roosted on the highest point of stone monuments, the watchman divinities watching out from their asylums, the wood carvings in each place-swaggers, lintels, uprights, tympanums, entryways and windows-all appear to shape an all around arranged orchestra. Ceramics and weaving are its major customary businesses. Night stay will be at Kathmandu
- Day 7: Departure airplane terminal exchange to forward flight Post breakfast drop to Kathmandu airplane terminal to load onto on trip to your journey. Visit Terminates here.