Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered: Thimphu – Punakha – Gangtey – Trongsa – Bumthang – Wangdue Phodrang
- Features of Tour:
- Go to National Museum, Rinpung Dzong Traditional homestead house at Paro
- Visit Folk Heritage Museum, King’s Memorial Chorten at Thimpu
- Investigate Punakha Dzong, Khamsum Yulley and Namgyal Chorten,
- Visit Gangtey town and Gangtey Gompa
- Spot Black necked cranes in Phobjikha Valley
- Visit Tamshing Lhakhang, Chumey, Ura, Choekhor, Tang valleys at
- Visit Taktsang Monastery at Paro
Bhutan is a profound and otherworldly place arranged in the Himalayas. The immaculate condition with heavenliness encompassing the mountains and the mystical scene is a stunning knowledge. The visit bundle of 11 Days in Bhutan enables you to find the Kingdom of Bhutan completely by covering the prominent goals of Paro, Thimphu, Punkha, Gangtey, Trongsa, Bumthang and so on.
- Day 01: Arrival at Paro Touch base in Bhutan by Druk Airways. Air terminal exchange to booked inn by the visit delegate. Spend evening by going out for a stroll to the adjacent market. Night stay at lodging.
- Day 02: Paro After breakfast, you can go to the National Museum/Ta Dzong and later visit the Rinpung Dzong. Make an excursion to the destroyed fortress of Drukgyel Dzong in evening. Later visit the conventional ranch house. Kyichu Lhakhang which is the most sacred places of worship of Bhutan, you can see that in night. Medium-term remains in lodging.
- Day 03: Paro – Thimphu (60 km, 2 hours) After breakfast, set off to the capital city of Bhutan-Thimphu. Stop over at Chuzom while on your approach to Thimphu. Make a visit to Simtokha Dzong close Thimphu. Post lunch make an outing to the Folk Heritage Museum, King’s Memorial Chorten, Handicrafts Museum, Tashichhodzong and the neighborhood showcases as well. Night stay will remains in lodging.
- Day 04: Thimphu – Punakha (75 km, 2.5 hours) After breakfast set off for the Painting school, Traditional Medical organization and the National Library of Thimphu. Drive to Punakha after lunch by means of Dochula Pass. Land at the lodging. Take the night visit to Punakha Dzong, Khamsum Yulley and the Namgyal Chorten. Night stay will remains at inn.
- Day 05: Punakha – Wangdue Phodrang – Gangtey (70km, 3 hours) After breakfast, drive by means of Wangdue Phodrang to Gangtey. Visit the neighborhood markets and the Wangdue Dzong. While in transit to Gangtey you locate the thick timberlands. Spend the night strolling around Gangtey town and Gangtey Gompa. Night stay will remains at Guest house.
- Day 06: Gangtey-Trongsa (120km, 4.5 hours) After breakfast, set out toward the famous Phobjikha valley to recognize some Black necked cranes. Take the excursion to Trongsa intersection to visit Pele la pass. Spend evening at the Trongsa showcase. Night stay at lodging.
- Day 07: Bumthang (68km, 3 hours) Post breakfast, leave for Tronsa Dzong and Ta Dzong. Later in evening head for Bumthang. Night stay will remains at lodging.
- Day 08: Bumthang Start the day by visiting Tamshing Lhakhang. The touring of Bumthang incorporates visit to the Chumey, URA, Choekhor and the Tang valleys. Post lunch; go to Kurje Lhakhang and the shop around the business sectors in night. Night stay will remains at inn
- Day 09: Thimphu (268 km, 8 hours) Post breakfast, look around the Bumthang market and head out to Thimphu from there on. Stop over for lunch at a well known eatery. In the wake of landing at Thimphu, get to the lodging and eat. Night stay will remains at lodging.
- Day 10: Thimphu-Paro Take the excursion to Paro after Breakfast. Visit the Taktsang Monastery. Night stay will remains at lodging
- Day 11: Paro (Departure) After breakfast, Airport exchange for your goal.