- Goals Covered: Cochin – Munnar – Kumarakom – Alleppey (Houseboat) – Kovalam – Trivandrum
- Features of Tour:
- You will Visit the tea plantation area and will see procedure of making tea (Museum)
- You will Visit the Eravikulum National Park
- You will see the Matupetty Dam, Anamudi Peak
- You will Visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- You will enjoy the Filter Coffee in Houseboat and Enjoy Backwaters
- You will go for Kerala Authentic Ayurveda Massages
- You will Visit the Ponmudi Hill Station
Tour Overview for Kerala Honeymoon Package:-
Kerala has dependably been a dream for explorers from around the world. In its own particular manner this “Divine beings Own Country” is special. It’s a mix of nature, man – made excellence, untamed life and fragrance – which makes it so extraordinary. Furthermore, this is the thing that individuals from everywhere throughout the world come to see and experience. In this 8 Days Honeymoon Package of Kerala you will explore Cochin, Munnar, Kumarakom, Alleppey and Kovalam; this is the thing that we endeavor to offer you in the most ideal way!
- Day 1: Kochi On the main day when you touch base at Cochin Airport/Railway station; our escort will lift you up and drop you at the inn. You will be invited with crisp coconut water and as welcome beverage! After this we will proceed onward to see the celebrated church St. Basalica and the Dutch Palace. Lunch will be served in the inn. Kochi has got outstanding amongst other all around oversaw Ports of India. Along these lines, in the early night, we will take you for a round – about of the Cochin Port. To contact the waters of ocean here, explore the appeal of watching several little and huge ships and pontoons sitting tight for their swing. You can take rest in the inn premises in the later piece of the night,. Dinner will be served in the inn.
- Day 2: Kochi – Munnar Following day, not long after a robust South Indian/Continental breakfast; we will set off to Munnar. Munnar which is a famous slope/hill station of District Idukki; has been a mid year resort of British India! Many thinks back of that period can at present be found in type of old structures and houses. With 3 streams streaming in; it has a Savannah woods, picturesque valleys, splashy cascades, sprawling tea – ranches and sky – contacting slopes/hill. It’s essentially nature which sings all around! In this way, we will start with seeing the Tea Plantation and the whole procedure of making tea (TATA Tea Museum). It will make for the greater part of the day. At night we will return for hotel (inn) and night stay will be here.
- Day 3: More of Munnar On the third day of the visit, we will explore a much of Munnar. The primary thing we will visit the Ervikulam National Park. It is celebrated for Endangered Mountain Goat of South India and Nilgiri Tahr. Additionally observe epiphytic Orchids, wild resins, Nilgiri Langur, Indian Bison, Leopard and Tiger! You will have lunch at the resort in National Park. After lunch we will proceed onward to see Matupetty Dam, Anamudi Peak and the Echo Point. You can go out for a stroll in the neighborhood in late night on the off chance that you wish. Dinner and night stay will be at the lodging.
- Day 4: Munnar – Kumarakom Following day, after completing breakfast, we will proceed onward towards Kumarakom by street. Kumarakom is popular for 2 things – its backwaters and Kettuvulumns! It’s a backwater center point situated in a bunch of Islands on the lake Vembanand. We will take you to a other Backwater Resorts on coming to here. We will take you to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary after your refreshment,. Explore the wild wonders as they tweet from the beginning. Lunch will be served in the Resort. After lunch we will have returned to appreciate water skiing/cruising. Those not intrigued can appreciate the night in the Backwater Resort where dinner and night stay is scheduled.
- Day 5: Kottayam– Alleppey Following day we will move towards Kottayam. On achieving Kottayam, we will get on Ketuvallums or Kerala Houseboats and will reach to Alleppey. This is the day when you will enjoy stay on board. Get prepared to be served crisp water fish and dishes dispensed straight out of Houseboat kitchen. You can even have a go at fishing and cooking here on the off chance if you wish so. You can enjoy crisp coconut water, channel espresso and sitting in the gallery of the watercraft as it pushes gradually on Vembanda waterway. You will enjoy dinner and over-night stay in the houseboat.
- Day 6: Alleppey – Kovalam Next morning, after you complete your breakfast, we will take off to reach Kovalam. On achieving Kovalam, check – in the inn and you can relax. In the afternoon, we will take you to the Kovalam shoreline to explore Water Sports like Surfing, Kayaking and Open Sea Water Swimming. This universally prestigious shoreline town offers one all the more thing – Kerala Ayurvedic Therapies and Messages (These are useful for body and mind unwinding. Ayurvedic messages are additionally universally acclaimed for alleviating torment from different diseases like headache, spine, back agony etc). You can explore these too in the later 50% of the day at your inn which will be prepared to offer such administrations. Dinner and night stay will remain at the inn.
- Day 7: More of Kovalam Following day, next day-: we will see Padmanabhaswamy Temple (one of the 108 Vishnu Temples or Divya Desams of South India). In the wake of visiting the sanctuary and knowing a little history of it by our visit manager; we will proceed onward to see Napier Museum (Natural History Museum) and Sri Chitra Art Gallery (contains unique depictions of Raja Ravi Verma Svetlova and Nicholos Roerich). At night after lunch, visit the Ponmundi Hill Station (loaded up with flavor n tea estates, cascades and smaller than usual zoo with Barahsinghas). For dinner and night stay we will drive gradually towards the inn.
- Day 8: : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Departure On the last day of your visit; after having breakfast; we will head out to Trivandrum by street (just 16 kms away). Toward the afternoon, we will see you of returning to your home!