Highlights of Tour
- Goals Covered: Delhi – Jaipur – Ranthambore – Agra – Bandhavgarh – Kanha – Nagpur – Delhi
- Features of Tour:
- You will enjoy elephant ride at Amber Fort – Jaipur
- You will be enjoying jeep Safari at Ranthambore National Park
- You will see the magnificence of Taj – One of the Wonders of World
- You will Visit recorded Agra Fort and Itimad-Ud-Daulah Tomb
- You will enjoy elephant safari at Bandhavgarh National Park
- You will see the natural life of Kanha National Park
- You will enjoy shopping at Delhi
North India is well known for natural life having various types of feathered creatures, greenery and creatures. Along these lines, North India has bunches of prevalent national parks like Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Ranthambore and so on. The agenda of 15 Days North India Wildlife Cultural Tour offers you to explore the cultre and natural life in North India
- Day 1: Delhi Our visit will start on reaching the Delhi International Airport. Our delegates will meet you here and will make all arrangements accordingly .We guarantee an issue free adventure with time to time best arrangements. Night stay at Delhi.
- Day 2: Delhi – JaipurWe begin our beautiful journey to Jaipur after breakfast. The Pink City of Rajasthan invites you to encounter its rich culture and scrumptious cooking styles; an embodiment of genuine Indian culture to nonnatives
- Day 3: Jaipur – RanthamboreOn this day you will explore a wonderful customary breakfast and afterward we head towards the Amber Fort. You can likewise explore a superb elephant ride here. Your evening that is after the lunch is devoted to an exciting trek to the Ranthambore National Park. We likewise take you to the resort where you will spend the night
- Day 4: Ranthambore National ParkAfter taking the breakfast, we head towards the Ranthambore National Park. It is one of the biggest national parks of North India and the normal territory for the renowned Indian tigers.You can explore the wilderness on the jeep or even on elephant; we guarantee a guided voyage through the wilderness with most extreme security and care.
- Day 5: Ranthambore SightseeingAfter an early breakfast at the resort, we head towards the forest to feel the excellence of forest. The clever panthers and hyenas, the group of chital and sambar deer and the wide assortment of bright and trilling feathered creatures are a treat to the eyes. Night stay is at the resort.
- Day 6: Ranthambore – AgraAfter the breakfast, we begin our excursion to Agra. Agra is well known for its Mughal Monuments and one of the seven marvels of the world – Taj Mahal. After entry, register with inn and relax over there
- Day 7: Agra – Umaria (Bandhavgarh) After taking our breakfast, we will move towards one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Taj Mahal. Thought to be an encapsulation of adoration, this marble structure is a perfect work of art of Indian engineering. We likewise visit the authentic Agra Fort, considered as the feature of the city. Our visit to the landmarks end with a visit to the primary Indian marble structure, Itimad Ud Daulah’s tomb, which is a Mughal sepulcher. In evening, we will board to a night train for Umaria
- Day 8: Exploring BandhavgarhYou will reach to Umaria in the early morning. After the breakfast, we will head towards another well known North Indian the Bandhavgarh National Park. Once the chasing ground of the Rewa lords, the white tigers were found here.
- Day 9: Bandhavgarh National ParkAfter breakfast at the resort, you begin off an exciting adventure to the baffling wildernesses. Explore a safari ride on the elephant back or a ride on the jeep to explore the forest. Other than tigers and pumas, different kinds of deer, similar to the woofing deer, chital and sambar, heaps of upland feathered creatures blessing you an exciting morning.
- Day 10: Bandhavgarh National ParkAfter an early breakfast, you begin the second day exploration of the jungle. It is a celestial spot for photography. The normal magnificence with its enormous asset of untamed life appears to entrance the visitors.
- Day 11: Bandhavgarh – Kanha On this day you will say goodbye to Bandhavgarh and head towards Kanha by means of street. It is situated in Halon and Banjar Valleys and is known for its tiger save and picturesque magnificence. We spend the night at the fall back on get invigorated for the following day visit to the wilderness.
- Day 12 : Kanha National Park After breakfast, we will move towards the Kanha National Park. It is the well known woodland as said in the Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling. This backwoods hold is additionally known for its tigers, other than the protection of the uncommon types of Barasingha or Swamp deer.
- Day 13: Kanha – Nagpur After taking breakfast at the resort, we head towards the Kanha hold yet again. Other than different types of creatures and feathered creatures, you likewise explore the lavish greenery of the sal and bamboo trees, of the glades and the gorges. We begin our voyage to Nagpur that day through street. We reach to lodging and relax for the night
- Day 14: Nagpur – DelhiAfter taking our breakfast, load up trip to Delhi. After landing, you are escorted to the lodging. You can simply relax or go on a shopping at the nearby markets; a perfect place to gather gifts. We spend the night at Delhi
- Day 15: Delhi (Departure) – Toward the beginning of the day, you are presented with a customary breakfast. From that point forward, we visit the capital city of India. As the core of the nation, you explore the sharp differentiating highlights, of the Mughal landmarks on one hand and the advanced, sparkling shopping centers then again. At night, we escort you to the air terminal to load onto your trip back home.